Monday, January 12, 2009

Today I took my class to see The Tale of Despereaux. We went to a 1:30 show. I thought all would be safe-more specifically I thought this would be nap time. Yet to my dismay there were 2 little toddler girls in the movie theater with their very sweet voices making comments such as "He fall down, is baby hurt?" This broke my heart. I am safe no where from this heart wrenching pain of not having Ansley here. 
On a more positive note the kids loved the movie and they are so excited about comparing the book and the movie. Throughout the entire movie they would say "Snoopie (that's what they call me because Knoop sounds very much like snoop), that didn't happen in the book!". Yay. Comparing and contrasting here we come.

I miss you Ansley-bug. I love you and would love to have my snuggle bear here tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment